Use our online phone booth to test our carrier-grade quality. Make a FREE call now!
TALKBOOK SET-UP, INSTALLATION & USER INSTRUCTIONS FOR
Register for an account at http://talkbook.com/signup.php
Once you receive the confirmation e-mail, click on the link to confirm. If you did not receive the confirmation e-mail, please check your spam filter.
Go to the http://talkbook.com/ home page and log in as a Talkbook member anytime to manage your account and reload your credits.
Then, visit this URL with your BlackBerry device to download and install the Talkbook BlackBerry app:
Or, visit the Tools > BlackBerry section of the Talkbook.com website to enter your email address to send the link to your BlackBerry device:
Once installed, locate the app on your BlackBerry device (on newer models you will find it in your “Downloads” folder) and click on it to open and type in the following information:
- the User ID you chose in STEP 1 above (it should be your e-mail address);
- the Password you chose in STEP 1 above; and
- your full mobile phone number including your country code (1+ US or Canadian area code, e.g. 12125555555).
USING OUR BLACKBERRY APP
To place a call over Talkbook’s network,
- dial the full long distance number (including country code);
- choose a contact from your contact manager; or
- choose a phone number from your call log (recent numbers called list).
Then, press the BlackBerry “menu key” and choose “Call from Talkbook”.